⛰️ LIMITED TIME: Save and get a lifetime Heights Platform account with our AppSumo deal CLICK HERE
HEIGHTS PLATFORM AFFILIATE AGREEMENT
Provided that the referred account remains in good standing within thirty (30) days from the date of the referred sale, you will be paid a commission each month for each referred account that makes a payment to Heights Platform. The commission amount is 30%, and is based on the amount of fees received by Heights Platform, not including sales tax or other taxes.
You must bear all expenses in any payments made to you. Payments will be made in US dollars. We will hold payments if your payment details are inaccurate, we cannot contact you using the details you have provided us, the person or organization we are paying cannot be paid because of a bank limitation, you have not filled out required tax forms, or because sales you have referred us are subject to refunds or chargebacks.
Your commission must exceed $100 before you receive a payment. You must provide a completed W-8 or W-9 form if instructed by Heights Platform. You may be required to authorize a third party payment provider to contact you. Payments are made in USD. Additional currency options, if any, may be made by our payment provider.
If a accounts payments are for any reason not determined to be eligible for your to receive a commission for, that commission may appear as not approved within your dashboard. If a commission is not approved you will not receive payment for it. If an account commission is later approved, it will be paid out in the next monthly payment cycle.
Attribution and Referral Tracking
We track sales you generate by using cookies. If a visitor does not have cookies enabled on their device, or clears their cookies, we will not be able to pay earning's on that visitor's activity.
You will receive commission on sales generated from new paid subscriptions within 90 days of clicking your link (90 days is the time until the cookie expires). If a visitor signs up and purchases within a date more than 90 days after clicking your affiliate link, you will not receive commission.
In the event that a visitor has multiple affiliate cookies, the final affiliate URL that a visitor views before subscribing shall be the one that receives commission for that customer.
You are an independent contractor of Heights Platform. You have no rights to act on behalf of Heights Platform in any way. You agree that Heights Platform is not hiring you as an employee of its company. You are responsible for complying with taxes and regulations in your place of business.
Affiliate Program Promotion Rules:
Heights Platform retains the exclusive discretion to determine whether your advertising and conduct is in compliance with our requirements.
- You may promote our products on your website or blog that is related to a service of yours or reaches a related audience.
- You may create custom landing pages or websites with unique designs that are not going to confuse anyone about your purpose as an affiliate for us.
- You may promote sales and other limited time specials we offer our visitors.
- You may promote via a link in your social media accounts.
- You may use our logo and screenshots in ways directed from the promotional materials in your affiliate dashboard.
- You may offer informational incentives or materials such as access to an online course or learning content, marketing templates or guides, or website templates, so long as they are accurately described and delivered by you.
- You may run an advertisement on social media so long as it mentions "@heightsplatform" or "#heightsplatform" as applicable to the form of social media, and if it clearly contains the word "Ad", "Advertisement", or "Paid Partnership".
You may not:
- You may not promote in a way that could be considered spam or illegal.
- You may not make income claims unless they are (a) supported with evidence and (b) include a disclosure as required by the FTC explaining that you are not guaranteeing your audience will make any money.
- You may not be paid commission on sales from visitors that are related to you or your company.
- You may not receive commission for visitors that have already purchased from us in the past.
- You may not distribute, copy, reverse engineer, resell, or otherwise tamper with or reproduce Heights Platform products/services.
- You may not copy the text content word for word from our website.
- You may not disparage Heights Platform or any other person or entity.
- You may not use our trademarks in any of you promotions, other than in any promotion materials that we have explicitly made available to you.
- You may not purchase similar domain names, misspellings of domains or purchase keyword based ads using our trademarks or misspellings of our trademarks.
- You may not send unsolicited email or messages that would be considered spam.
- You may not in any way attempt to confuse visitors in ways that include but are not limited to, visual misdirections, hidden browser redirection, or fraud designed to mislead visitors.
- You may not distribute advertisements via text message, telemarketing, or fax.
- You may not offer monetary incentives in exchange for response to your advertisement.
- You may not run an advertisement that we determine conflicts with our own advertisements or messages.
On any website or printed piece that you advertise Heights Platform, you must display the following disclosure:
Disclosure: "I am an independent Heights Platform affiliate. I may receive referral commissions from Heights Platform. The opinions expressed are my own and are not official statements of Heights Platform or its parent company, Velora Studios, LLC."
Term and Termination
If you are approved as an affiliate, your affiliate account will continue month-to-month unless (a) Heights Platform cancels this agreement in its sole discretion, or (b) Heights Platform cancels your affiliate account for breach of terms.
We reserve the right to terminate your account in which event any unpaid commissions will be forfeited, if based on our reasonable discretion, you are found to be breaching the above terms or our Terms of Service. We will make the final decision whether or not you are in breach of any of these terms.
This agreement may be modified or amended at any time by Heights Platform. Modifications will be binding when notice is posted in the affiliate dashboard or sent to you via email. No other amendments to this agreement are valid unless prepared and signed by Velora Studios, LLC.
If you are unsure about whether or not your planned promotion fits within our rules, please contact support.