⛰️ BLACK FRIDAY OFFER: Save $300 on any annual plan! Get your first year of access for as low as $168. CLICK HERE
Heights Platform connects with tools commonly used by course creators to help automate your workflow.
We also connect with Zapier for thousands of integration possibilities with popular apps.
Have your learning platform run the way you want so that you can focus on creating and marketing brilliant online courses.
- Facebook Ads Add your facebook pixel and track conversions from student enrollments
- Google Analytics Connect your Google Analytics account and track activity across your program
- Unsplash Search from millions of free images to include in your lesson content
- Stripe Collect payments in over 100 currencies
- PayPal Collect payments and offer PayPal Credit financing
- Dropbox Upload course and landing page content direct from your Dropbox
- Google Drive Upload course content from your Google Drive account
- Instagram Connect your Instagram account to upload course and landing page content
- Gravatar Mentor and student profile images use Gravatar
- Wistia, YouTube, Vimeo & More Easily embed content from many providers using only the URL
- Third-Party Multimedia Embedding Embed a Google Form or Typeform, a spreadsheet from Airtable, learning content from Storyline, and more inside your lessons
Popular Zapier Integrations:
Connect student events with 2000+ integrations. Common usage examples:
- Get notified of new student enrollments in Slack
- Get notified of course completions in Intercom
- Generate a program completion certificate with Accredible
- Add new students to an email sequence on ConvertKit
- Make a list of new student enrollments in Airtable
- Get email notifications for new student answer posts in Gmail
- Add new student project posts to a row in Google Sheets
- Enroll a new student when they make a purchase in ClickFunnels
- Sell access to your program along with your products in Shopify
- Add new students to a tag in ActiveCampaign
If you'd like to request a specific integration, contact us.