Using Zapier in Your Online Course Business4 minute read
Heights Platform is an all-in-one solution for building and selling online courses, digital products, and memberships. Many creators use Heights Platform to run their entire online business. There are thousands of great tools out there, and many creators find additional services and software that they enjoy using in their business.
We want to ensure those tools whether popular or niche solutions, work great with Heights Platform. That is why we integrate with Zapier, to help entrepreneurs connect Heights Platform to 2000+ apps and services.
We want our creators to keep workflows between their favorite tools as automated as possible. Your learning platform should run the way you want, so that you can focus on creating and marketing brilliant online courses!
In this article we’ll cover a few popular uses of Zapier and Heights Platform to provide inspiration for how you might want to connect Heights Platform to other tools you use.
To start, here are some pre-built zap templates for popular integrations:
Popular Zapier Automations for Online Course Creators
- Tagging new students in a list for your email autoresponder. Whenever a new student enrolls in your program on Heights Platform, you could automatically add them to an email list or tag in tools like ConvertKit, Active Campaign, or AutopilotHQ.
- Automatically enrolling new students in the correct courses/products after they make a purchase from an external checkout. If you already have a store built on Shopify or WooCommerce, or a funnel built with Clickfunnels, you can use that as an alternative to Heights Platform’s built in checkout and sell your online courses there as well! When customers purchase, they will automatically be enrolled in the corresponding online course or digital product, and then they will be sent a welcome email with a generated password to access their new account.
- Notifying and organizing student progress for your team. If your team likes to manage information or communicate with tools like Slack or Airtable, you could forward important events directly to those tools. For example, Heights Platform could send a message in a Slack channel whenever a student in your program answered an assignment. Another idea would be automatically adding a student to a row in an Airtable sheet when they completed your course.
- Automatically importing and enrolling many students at once. If you have a specific list of users who you want to create student accounts for, and grant access to a certain free or paid course within your program, you could do so automatically by simply pasting their names and emails in a Google Sheet that is connected to Heights Platform via Zapier. For every row in your spreadsheet, Heights Platform would create a student and send them a welcome email with account details.
- Automatically granting a certificate of completion to students, or even mailing them a postcard to congratulate them. Although we’ll offer a built-in course certificate granting feature soon, you might wish to grant your students a specific credential via Accredible whenever they complete your online course.
For more information on how you can use Zapier with Heights Platform, take a look at these knowledge base articles below, or get in touch!Create Your Brilliant Online Course with Heights Platform